Meetings & Events
Discover our special Delegates Packages and Menus for the Festive period!
The Trianon Palace Versailles has decided to spoil its guests by creating special Delegates Packages and Menus for the Festive period!
Festive Daily delegates package: 130€ per person
- Meeting space from 9h to 18h (natural daylight, screen, paper board, notepads and pens)
- 2 winter coffee breaks including coffee, winter tea, hot chocolate, spiced fruit juices and a selection of Winter pastries
- A feast for the senses 3-course lunch, including drinks (1/3 wine bottle per person, mineral water and coffee
Lunch and dinner Winter Menu – 90€ per person
- Duo of salmons, tartare & smoked
- Capon stuffed with Foie Gras and old veggies
- Creamy vanilla rice pudding and its apple compote
Lunch and dinner Prestige Winter Menu – 115€ per person
- Foie Gras and its mango and pineapple chutney
- Lamb with its seasonal mash and peas
- Crunchy caramel shortbread biscuit
Accompanied by a choice of our Sommelier, mineral water and coffee
For more information or to make a reservation, please call the reservation department +33 (0) 1 30 84 50 50 or contact us at email@example.com
Meetings and Events
Within easy access to central Paris this peaceful country retreat is the perfect location for any event. Should you wish to plan a grand reception, an intimate private 2* Michelin dinner, a directors board meeting or a large symposium, we have a tailor made solution to cater for your every requirement.
The Palace offers a wide variety of Fine Dining options orchestrated by 2* Michelin chef Simone Zanoni including outside dining in the extensive grounds of the hotel.
The Pavillon du Trianon Conference Center is a purpose built modern 4* conference center located in the Pavillon building offering 10300 square feet/ 1000m² of flexible meeting space and 100 bedrooms.
The Guerlain Spa offers a range of treatments adapted to groups along with great team building events such as the Royal Treasure Hunt in the grounds of the chateau and cooking classes with our 2* Michelin Executive Chef, Simon Zanoni, following a shopping experience in the Versailles open market.