The Trianon Palace Versailles’ Mini Club welcomes children of all ages so that your stay in this exceptional setting will remain an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
The Trianon Mini Club, installed in the Trianon Pavillon, provides a variety of fun activities for children from 4 to 12: both indoors, in specially equipped sunny rooms, or outdoors, in the luxuriant gardens and tree-lined park of the Trianon Palace.
A professional team of dynamic multi language animators will be there to greet your children as soon as they arrive at the Club.
A comfortable area equipped with home cinema, a library and games corner has been designed for relaxation and making friends.
A variety of fun activities and imaginative workshops have been developed to encourage participation and creativity
Programs outside the hotel are also available during certain periods of the year for your children to discover a multitude of interesting local attractions in the nearby area
A WHOLE WORLD OF FUN ACTIVITIES
To keep your children happily entertained, the Trianon Mini Club offers many activities and workshops, designed to stimulate their imaginations and encourage the discovery of new experiences and cultures.
- Little Chefs: Amusing cooking classes with a real chef
- Secret Agent: Spies go looking for clues and keep a secret notebook
- Pirates: A chance to dress up and go on a treasure hunt
- Hollywood: Shooting and filmmaking for future film directors and actors
- Origami: The delicate art of paper folding
- Princesses and Princes: A unique opportunity to make crowns, swords and magic wands
- Fashion: Makeup, costumes and a photo shoot for budding starlets
- Disco: Scouting for talented singers and dancers
- Kid’s Spa: A swim in the hotel pool and a beauty session
- Street art: Big art for small artists
- Olympic games: Ball games, mini-golf, and tennis for future champions
Saturday: 2–7 p.m. or 6–10 p.m. (including diner)
Sunday: 9.30–12.30 am and 2–5 p.m.
Christmas, spring and summer holidays: 2–6 pm (4-hour sessions)
Open on bank holidays (ask us about opening hours)
€ 30 half day
€ 45 full day (closed at lunchtime from 12.30 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
€ 50 evening with dinner (on Saturday evening only)
For more information, please contact the Mini Club booking service at 01 30 84 51 20,