Special Occasion Dining and Culinary ExtrasBack to Anniversary Page
Led by Gordon Ramsay's Michelin-rated culinary team, Trianon Palace Versailles is offering guests an exclusive taste of our historic past.
Celebrating One Hundred Years Of Good Taste
For one hundred years, Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel has upheld France's reputation for culinary excellence. To celebrate our century of exquisite cuisine, we're offering several exclusive dining options, which will be available to guests through May 2010. Indulge in a true feast for the senses, and experience the culinary legacy of our historic Versailles hotel.
- Anniversary Dinner: After revisiting an original menu from 1910, Chef Simone Zanoni has created a special anniversary meal of traditional influence and modern innovation. Served exclusively in Gordon Ramsay au Trianon, the menu will be available for €160 per person, and includes:
- Canapés and champagne
- Chicken velouté à la royale
- Foie gras in aspic, ham knuckle in jelly
- Filet of sole Casanova
- Lamb à la Bordelaise
- 100th anniversary dessert "Dôme rouge infidéle façon chocolat"
- Coffee and delicacies
- 100th Anniversary Cake: Created by head Pastry Chef Eddie Benghanem, this elegant dessert, named "Dome Rouge Infidele Façon Chocolate", will be available to all guests celebrating a birthday with us. Additionally, guests will find this decadent dessert as part of our Anniversary Afternoon Tea, as well as on the dessert menu of Gordon Ramsay au Trianon.
- In-room gift: A surprise for your taste buds upon your arrival.
Experience Fine Dining At Its Most Festive
Discover the dazzling selection of Versailles France restaurants at Trianon Palace Versailles. From a spectacular pair of Gordon Ramsay eateries to our cosy lobby bar and tea room, you'll find the perfect setting for any taste. For restaurant reservations, please call +33 (0) 1 30-84-5555, or email email@example.com